Dipole Materials wants to help researchers speed up the development of novel medical devices and improve pharmaceutical drug screening capabilities. Our novel BioPaper technology is a 3D fibrous scaffold that easily fits all of your needs for 3D cell culture and bioprinting. BioPapers offer researchers the opportunity to use scaffolds of biological-derived materials with controlled properties, custom formats, and easy handling for applications in regenerative medicine, challenging the use of synthetic equivalents and transforming traditional cell culture approaches.
BioPaper Well Plate
- Various materials, including gelatin and collagen
- Fiber size ranges: 200 nm – 1000 nm
- Format, including well plates, Petri dishes, and more!
Family of BioPaper standards with controlled and reproducible properties. Easily customized for your application!
Advantages of BioPaper
- BioPapers are composed of biologically-derived materials as the preferred 3D substrate compared to synthetically-derived materials
- Easily handled for applications in high-throughput drug screening, in vitro disease models, or 3D bioprinting
- Industry trends demonstrate the 3D cell culture and bioprinting market to grow to $500M by 2020
- Tools for 3D cell culture and bioprinting eliminate substrate preparation time, support reproducibility, and improve standardization of biomaterials
- Completely customizable to fit end-user needs and applications
|Pure Gelatin Mat||8 MM discs, 6 well plates, 12 well plates, 24 well plates|
|True White Crosslinked Gelatin Mat||8 MM discs, 6 well plates, 12 well plates, 24 well plates|
|True Blue Crosslinked Gelatin Mat||8 MM discs, 6 well plates, 12 well plates, 24 well plates|
Contact Us For a Quote Today!
Email (email@example.com) or call 410-692-8605 for quotes on standard products or to design custom BioPapers!